Each business has its own strategies to gain more profit. For example, offering the best quality or the best price. Usually, that is why sellers decide to change their pricing. However, each marketplace has it’s own rules for doing it. In this article, we will look into a few different ways you can change the price on Etsy.
How to change the price on Etsy?
First of all, keep in mind that while you are editing your listings, your shoppers can still see the current version. If you would like to hide it while you are modifying, you can simply deactivate the listing. Second, there are three different ways to change the price on Etsy:
- Go to your “Shop Manager” and then click on the “Listings” button. Next, you need to find your listing. You can do this by choosing it under the “Active” and “Draft” sections or use the search bar to find it. Then, click on the “Quick Edit” button where you will find the section to change the price on Etsy. Keep in mind that if you created a variation on price, then the “Quick Edit” option wouldn’t work.
- Go to your “Shop Manager” and choose the “Listings” section. There click the thumbnail photo. Otherwise, you can go to the gear menu of the listing you’d like to change and select the “Edit” button. As soon as you do this, you can edit the price.
- The third option is one of the quickest. Go straight to the “Listing tools” menu that is at the top of the listing page. There you need to click on the “Edit” button. Now you can change the price on Etsy.
Moreover, you have the option to do bulk editing for the prices of your listings. In order to do that select the items you’d like to bulk edit and click on the “More actions” button.
What if you are using third-party software?
When you are using third-party software to simplify your order management, there is another way to change the price on Etsy. For example, if you are using Multiorders, you can change price and product quantities in Multiorders and the modifications will automatically appear on Etsy. It is a convenient and time-efficient way to update your inventory.
Also, all other popular marketplaces work the same way. Multiorders has integrations with all of the most popular sales channels, so as soon as you connect your marketplace all further modifications can be done through a single platform. Directly consolidated inventory system allows you to work with different sales channels without switching from one website to another. Basically, you can fulfil any order and track or update its information despite its originating marketplace.
- Etsy Integration
- How Multiorders Helps Etsy Sellers
- How To Get Etsy Followers For Your Store
- Etsy and Shopify – Inventory and Shipping Management