1. Information we collect from you
- 1.1. Your identity details: first name, last name, and job title.
- 1.2. Contact details: telephone number, email address, business address, and billing address.
- 1.3. Profile Data: username and password, account preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
- 1.4. Billing data: credit card type, last 4 digits of your card number, expiry date, and billing address.
- 1.5. Transaction Data: Includes details about payments to and from you and details about products and services you have purchased from us.
- 1.6. Technical Data: Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system, and platform.
- 1.7. Business data: products, inventory, orders, shipment information, and client data – their name, surname, address, and contact details.
2. How we collect information
- 2.1. During registration or the purchase of any of our services.
- 2.2. During customer surveys, feedback forms.
- 2.3. By using cookies.
- 3.1. Cookies are small text files that can be used by a website or domain to make a user’s experience more efficient. Cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- 3.2. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. You can choose to accept or decline the other form of cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. How do we use collected information
- 4.1. To establish, maintain, administer and support your account. We never impersonate your account for troubleshooting purposes without your consent. In unique cases, a dedicated Multiorders support member could offer the user an option to help solve an issue with their account via direct access to their account. This level of support can only be perform by a dedicated support team and only with specific agreement of the account holder.
- 4.2. To process your credit card payments.
- 4.3. To communicate with you over a phone, email or live chat.
- 4.4. To improve our services, website, and platform.
- 4.5. To send you marketing emails regarding our product updates, discounts, and special offers. If you like to opt-out from such emails, contact us at [email protected] or live chat.
- 4.6. To conduct customer surveys.
- 4.7. To aggregate statistics about the use of our services.
- 4.8 For taxes and legal reasons.
5. How long do we store your information
- 5.1. Multiorders will store your personal and business information for as-long as you are our user, if your account becomes in-active and does not hold a subscription we will automatically delete it after 60 days.
6. Whom we share your information with
- 6.1. Multiorders does not share your personal information with anyone. Ever.
- 6.2. If you, the user choose to link any 3rd party software, shipping provider, or marketplace to our platform, you give consent for Multiorders to pass your business data from Multiorders to the 3rd party integration you choose to connect with.
7. How we secure your information
- 7.1. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Also, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
8. Edit or change your information
- 8.1. You can access all of your information in Multiorders, change or edit your information at any time.
9. Links to other websites
- 9.1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.