We respect your privacy
- Information we collect:We collect the below information during Register/Sign up:
- 1.1 First name, last name, username, password, email address, company name and contact number are essential fields to be filled in while registering or creating an account on Multiorders.
- 1.2 You may also be asked to give billing information such as credit card billing information, your credit card type, number, expiry date and billing address.
- 1.3 You may be also given the option to sign up for periodical updates and/or newsletters from Multiorders informing you of latest updates pertaining to features and deals.
- How we collect information:
- Any computer has the option to decline cookies. Your web browser options include an “enable” button to decline cookies. It is imperative that you understand by declining cookies you may be limiting your access to sections of our website.
- Use of information:
- 3.1 To ensure great user experience through better navigation and detailed information
- 3.2 As a part of security measures, we will send you an email confirming your registration on Multiorders.
- 3.3 For our internal records we send you timely updates regarding the addition of features and making the website more customized and personalized.
- 3.4 If you agree to use our software or service, we will use the information for marketing purposes. If in case you don’t want any communication related to promotional activities, you can drop an email to [email protected]
- 3.5 To know your feedback or opinion regarding the website, software and our services in general to better ourselves so that associating with Multiorders turns out to be extremely delightful and fulfilling.
- With whom we share your information:
- 4.1 We may share your information with any company who are offering anything on basis of your request.
- 4.2 We may share your details with third party providers who supply services to us, or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information. Any credit or debit card details are passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- Security of your information:
- 5.1 Your information is safe with Multiorders, this will be ensured by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- 5.2 We only use secure connection and service providers.
- 5.3 We will store your details for required tax and legal reasons.
- Edit or change your information:
- You can access all your information provided via the software, you can easily change or edit your information at given point of time.
- Contacting us: