There are a few ways to make your online business more attractive. The two best ones are selling on different sales channels and, in the case of Shopify, removing their extension from your URL. These two methods will not only attract more customers, but they will also help you look more professional. Selling through multiple sales channels helps you reach a larger audience and eliminating the Shopify extension from your URL makes you look more unique.
How to sell through different sales channels?
With the right tools, selling through multiple sales channels can be as easy as managing only one Shopify store. Multiorders allows you to connect different sales channels and shipping carriers in a single place. With all these integrations, Multiorders is able to automate most of the sales processes. All you need to do as a seller is choose a shipping carrier and click on its logo. The system will automatically update inventory levels and tracking numbers. Multi-channel selling has never been as easy as it is now with Multiorders.
How to remove Shopify from URL?
As you already know, it is possible to create a Shopify store without having any third-party domain. Because Shopify can do it all for you, including website hosting. Keep in mind that at first, your shop will have .myshopify.com added to your store’s URL. Because you bought your domain from Shopify, it is impossible to erase it, all you can do is mask it. In order to hide it, you will need to do some customization.
1. First, go to the Shopify admin panel
2. Then in Online Stores select the Domains button
3. Your first option on the Domains page is a drop-down menu, where you can select your custom domain
4. Below the drop-down menu, you will see a tickbox, that is for setting the domain in the drop-down as primary
5. Select your custom domain and click on the “Redirect all traffic to this domain” button
6. Save your changes
These 6 steps will remove Shopify from URL and your visitors will only see your store’s name. As mentioned before, originally it won’t eliminate .myshopify.com, it will simply hide it. In this manner, your user will find it easier to recognize your shop. Also, it is no longer obvious that you built your store on Shopify.
- Shopify Integration
- How To Remove “Powered by Shopify”
- Does Shopify Report To The IRS?
- How To Manage Multiple Shopify Stores?