Inventory management can play a significant role in the success of your Shopify business. If your inventory is in constant chaos and you oversell all the time, there will be many unhappy customers. That means a huge loss in sales and plenty of angry people to deal with. However, with Multiorders, you can avoid all this and even export your Shopify inventory to CSV files for offline use.
Multiorders inventory management software
To help you deal with multiple tasks, Shopify allows you to integrate an unlimited amount of other software solutions. Multiorders is the best inventory management software to use in 2020. It allows you to handle everyday tasks more effectively and increase the chances of faster business growth. Multiorders was created to ease inventory handling, therefore you can automate quite a few actions which required manual labour before.
This means that you can automatically merge products from different stores with the same SKU codes. You can create bundles and allow yourself easier control of inventory tracking because when you have bundled inventory it will update automatically together with separate products. In a case where you sell these products as a set and as separate goods simultaneously, this allows you to totally eliminate any risk of overselling.
Export Shopify inventory to CSV
Multiorders allows you to export your Shopify inventory to CSV files. This could be useful for safekeeping or further analysis. This feature is especially helpful if there is more than one person dealing with inventory in the warehouse. It is also useful if someone doesn’t have access to the software.
If you wish to export your inventory to a CSV file just follow these simple steps below. You will have all the information in no time.
1. Log into Multiorders.
2. Go to Inventory.
3. On the top right-hand corner, you will see a button labelled Export. Click on it.
4. Three options will appear:
- Export all – all the current inventory will be downloaded in a spreadsheet.
- Export Selected – only the selected inventory items will be exported. Before selecting this option, you should check the boxes next to inventory items you want to export.
- Export Filtered – filter the inventory first and then select this option. It is possible to filter by price, product SKU, supplier and many other features
5. Finally, select one of these options. A file will download with a spreadsheet of the chosen inventory items.
If you require further help or would like to book an online tour please contact our support team.