Etsy, as a business platform, has quite a few features that can be useful. However, it lacks flexibility and opportunities to save data offline. Therefore Multiorders has an incredible feature which allows you to export Etsy orders in a CSV file. This can be done for different reasons. Though mainly used for accounting, safekeeping and marketing purposes.
In other words, when you export Etsy orders you download an excel spreadsheet which you can then edit as needed. For example, if you need it for marketing, you can remove the sensitive information and then forward the edited document.
Export Etsy orders
In order to export Etsy orders just follow the steps:
- Go to your Multiorders admin panel and find the Orders tab.
- On the right-hand side next to Create Order find a button labeled Export. Click on it. You will have three options to choose from:
- Export all - it means that all the orders will be exported.
- Export selected - before you choose this option you should select the orders which you wish to export.
- Export filtered - once again, before choosing this option you need to filter the orders. You can create and save your own filters or use the default ones.
If you click on Export selected or Export filtered without choosing the orders first, nothing will happen.
When you click on the chosen option, an excel spreadsheet will download. It will have all the information that you see on your dashboard. Though in the exported Etsy orders you can change any provided information.
Multiorders order management software
Moreover, with Multiorders you can not only export Etsy orders but import them as well. Just keep in mind that you have to upload a document with the exact same structure as you see on the dashboard.
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our support team.