Obviously, the minute you become a seller on eBay, you need a shipping solution. Hence, you should ensure that your parcels are high quality, reach buyers quickly and in one piece. You can achieve this by using Parcelforce shipping management for eBay sellers. With their solution, improving your shipping process is a matter of a few seconds.
What is Parcelforce?
Firstly, let’s start with the introduction to Parcelforce. Parcelforce is a courier and logistics service, delivering across the world. It is a subsidiary of Royal Mail. They ship items worldwide by using partners. Parcelforce puts its focus on eBay sellers and making their shipping process more comfortable.
Multiorders is a shipping management software designed to ease your day-to-day tasks and improve the shipping process.
Parcelforce is a convenient way to dispatch your goods. Whether you run a small eBay shop or own multiple stores with hundreds of sales per day. It is very accessible and offers all the usual features, such as full tracking, delivery notifications and one-hour delivery slots.
Parcelforce shipping management for eBay sellers
For every eBay seller at some point, it becomes time-consuming to pack and post multiple items per day. Not to mention, the constant tracking number uploads and customer updates. With Multiorders, you can automate Parcelforce shipping management for eBay sellers. Multiorders is a shipping management software designed to ease your day-to-day tasks and improve the shipping process. It is suitable for businesses of any size, even with multiple stores.
The main benefits of using Multiorders
- Smart shipping. You can minimise your shipping costs by integrating multiple shipping carriers. Multiorders offers primary carrier services such as Parcelforce, DPD, Royal Mail and more. When you incorporate numerous carriers, you can ship faster and chose the best rates available.
- Label in 2 seconds. You can generate Parcelforce labels in only a few clicks. With Multiorders you won’t need to copy every single address manually. Just locate the order → select the carrier → print the label. In 3 easy steps, you get your Parcelforce shipping label ready to use.
- Automation. Multiorders will automatically update your sales channels with a tracking code.
- Shipping presets. To shorten the shipping process even more, you can create shipping presets. This is predefined information about your most common parcels. For instance, carrier – Parcelforce, package - 15 x 10 x 15 cm, weight – 2.3kg. You can have as many shipping presets as you need, without any restrictions.
- Sales channels. If you have multiple e-commerce stores, you can integrate them all and still manage shipping from one dashboard.
Moreover, with Multiorders, you can automate order and inventory management as well as the shipping process. Finally, you can try Multiorders for free. We are sure that you won’t want to leave.