With the rising number of e-commerce opportunities, having multiple accounts on online shopping platforms is no surprise. Etsy retailers are no exception. Even though it is tiring to manage multiple Etsy shops, it should not stand in the way of achieving your goals. If you are hesitant to look into the possibility of opening multiple Etsy accounts – this article is for you.
Is It Possible To Manage Multiple Etsy Shops?
Most surely – it is. Actually, Etsy emphasizes the benefits of splitting your items if they do not fit the same category, target group or marketing strategy. Rather than keeping them all together in one shop and causing a lot of confusion for the customers.
Things You Should Take Into Consideration
- No duplicate shops. This means, that there can’t be two identical shops on the Etsy marketplace in order to appear more often in the search. According to Etsy Seller policy: “If Etsy determines that your shop is a duplicate, we may remove it from the marketplace.”
- No duplicate listings. Etsy Seller policy prohibits any items to be listed in multiple shops.
- Put the titles of both shops in your Etsy public profile
- Follow the Seller policy of Etsy, in order to keep the shops transparent. In the case of violation, Etsy Seller policy reminds that you may not be allowed to open a new shop.
Faster Way To Manage Multiple Etsy Shops
Opening another Etsy shop might look somewhat easy at first. By having one shop already in control, you may think that opening another one will be easier since you know how it works. This is a common misconception.
The reality is that more accounts mean more work. The task of “logging in” and “logging out” every time in order to manage different Etsy accounts is very time-consuming. The pressure of avoiding mistakes can lead up to mixing up the stores or even bigger errors.
On top of these responsibilities, there are other important tasks like following the Etsy policies, managing inventory or overseeing the shipment of goods.
These important milestones will determine the success of your businesses on Etsy. Hence, the recipe for managing multiple Etsy accounts is crucial. Therefore, Multiorders is a good solution for those, who would want to ease the process of managing and overseeing the shops. With Multiorders inventory management software you can:
- Add as many accounts as you want and control them from one place. This not only cuts the time costs but also limits the possibility of making any mistakes that could result in refunds.
- Use different shipping carriers.
- Check automatically updated stock.
- Easily edit inventory details of multiple accounts.