When you started out as a business owner, you probably couldn't imagine that you will need to sync Etsy and Shopify. From the beginning, you chose to master the Etsy marketplace. This would be an obvious choice as an Etsy store is quite cheap to own and has huge potential. However, with time, it becomes confined and you start to lack new growth opportunities.
This is where most businesses decide to create a new store. The best way to move forward is Shopify. It allows you more control and offers greater opportunities than Etsy. Moreover, you can design the webpage according to your own needs and desires.
Eventually, when you have two separate stores and the orders start to flow in, you get overwhelmed. As a result, the errors and even overselling occur. To solve this issue you start looking for third-party software.
Luckily, you discover Multiorders order management software in time and can sync your Etsy and Shopify stores. When you complete the synchronisation you can control orders, inventory and shipments from one dashboard.
How to sync Etsy and Shopify
When you control both stores from one dashboard you can see all the information and Multiorders automatically updates your inventory. Therefore, whenever you make a sale, both platforms update accordingly. This way reducing the chance of errors and overselling to the minimum.
In order to sync Etsy with Shopify, you first need to integrate them separately with Multiorders software. After you complete the integrations you can sync Shopify with Etsy. In fact, the synchronisation happens automatically and you don’t have to take any additional actions.
Adding your Etsy store to Multiorders is very easy. You just need to follow the simple steps below. To help you with the process Multiorders also include on-screen instructions. They appear on the screen when you first click on the Etsy icon.
- Log in to your Multiorders account.
- Go to Integrations.
- On the right find the Etsy icon and click on it.
- Write a display name and click Connect.
- You will be taken to the Etsy sign in page. Sign in to your store.
- You will see another screen which will ask you to allow access. At the bottom click Allow Access.
That is it. You have successfully integrated your Etsy store to Multiorders.
Once the Etsy inventory finishes importing, you can integrate Shopify. Just follow the simple steps below. Also, Multiorders has on-screen instructions to help you deal with the integration process.
- Go to Integrations.
- On the right side, find the Shopify icon and click on it.
- At the bottom of the pop-up window, check the box which says “Merge products with identical SKU” and select your Etsy store from the dropdown. It means that if you sell the same products in both shops with the same SKU’s, their available stock will be synchronised. Fill in the rest of the required details. Choose your store display name and fill in your actual store name. The store name is NOT your brand name. Click Connect.
Merge Etsy To Shopify Screenshot Multiorders
- You will see the Shopify login page. Log in to your Shopify store.
After you log in to your Shopify store, you will be taken back to Multiorders with your integration working. The product import may take up to 10 min.
Multiorders management software
When you sync Etsy with Shopify you will be able to skyrocket your productivity levels. Simply because Multiorders software automates various business processes. For example, it updates all of your sales channels when a customer buys from any of them.
As a result, you won’t need to keep track of the inventory yourself. Besides, when you use Multiorders you save money for additional staff and reduce management costs.