In this article, we will explain how to print the most important Shopify documents such as a delivery note (packing slip), picking list and a Shopify returns form. Printing all of them is pretty similar. If you need a specific document you can simply click on it’s name and jump to that section of the article!
Why should you print Shopify Delivery Note?
The Shopify delivery note explains the contents of a package and gives an overview of the enclosed products. It is otherwise known as a packing slip. It can also be used as a legal document when dealing with any disputes associated with the contents of a package. You can state on the delivery note that some ordered products were not available and they are not enclosed. It is very easy to print a Shopify delivery note (packing slip) on Multiorders shipping management software.
How to print a Shopify Delivery Note (Packing Slip)?
Here is what you need to do:
1. Log into your Multiorders account:
2. Go to the Orders tab.
3. Go to the order which you want to complete and click Ship Order.
4. In the pop-up window choose a courier.
5. Add the tracking number if you’re shipping the order manually or confirm rates if you’re using one of our direct shipping carrier integrations and click Create Label.
6. Afterwards you will see the Print Label option. Underneath it, you have other documents available for printing. Click on Delivery Note.
7. Another tab will open in your browser. There you will see the Delivery Note ready for printing.
8. At the top right-hand corner click Print.
Reprint Shopify Delivery Note
If you need to reprint your delivery note or forgot to do it when creating a label, then you can take these steps:
1. Go to the Orders tab.
2. Click on Shipped.
3. Find the product for which you need to print a Shopify delivery note and select Print.
4. From the drop-down menu choose Delivery Note.
5. A new tab on your browser will open.
6. There at the top right-hand corner click Print.
Printing and reprinting delivery notes for your orders is as simple as that. You can reprint the shipping labels, invoices, returns forms, picking lists and delivery notes as many times as you need. Just follow these steps again.
Why should you print a Shopify Picking List?
The ability to print a Shopify picking list is a very helpful tool for order fulfillment. Multiorders is designed to make printing any documents associated with your orders as easy as possible.
Your employees can print this list and bring it to the warehouse to make it easier to find the required items. It is most useful when a customer orders multiple products with different SKU’s, you have a large amount of inventory and a high volume of orders.
How to print a Shopify picking list?
1. Log into your Multiorders account.
2. Click on the Orders tab.
3. Select Print. In the drop-down menu that appears click on Picking List.
4. A new tab on your browser will open.
5. At the top right-hand corner click Print.
If you need to reprint a Shopify picking list, just follow the same steps. You can print as many picking lists or any other documents as you want.
Shopify returns form
A part of a returns policy for e-commerce business should be a returns form which is included in the parcel. For most businesses, it can be quite hard to track and print the right returns form for each customer. However, if you use Multiorders inventory management software, it will help generate Shopify returns forms automatically. Not to mention that these documents can be printed any time and as many times you may need.
How to print Shopify returns form?
In order to print a Shopify returns form, you only need to follow a few simple steps below.
1. Log into your Multiorders account.
2. Go to the order which you want to complete and click Ship Order.
3. Select the courier that will deliver the parcel.
4. Fill in the details and click on Create Label. Depending on the courier you may need to confirm the rates first.
5. In the next window, you can print the label together with all the necessary documents. In this case, click on Returns Form at the bottom.
6. A new tab with your returns form will open. Just click Print at the top right-hand corner.
If you ever need to reprint any of your returns forms, just go to Orders → Shipped. Locate the order, click on Print and select Returns Form.
That’s it! Multiorders went the extra mile to satisfy their customers and implemented easy options for necessary document generation. It is possible to print automatically generated invoices, returns forms, shipping labels, delivery notes and picking lists. Because of this, you can save a huge amount of time and print all the documents with a couple of clicks.