When you own an eBay business, you put a lot of effort to maintain and grow it. However, it is time-consuming to manually export eBay orders when you need it for shipping purposes. Also, you may want to export orders for further analysis, accounting purposes or use them to improve the business strategy.
Not to mention that order and shipping management is crucial for a successful sale. If you do everything smoothly and effectively the customer is happy. Therefore, they will recommend your business to others and most probably will buy again.
Moreover, when you export eBay sales to a CSV file you can easily adjust any information and forward it to a third party. This means that you can remove some parts and keep only the necessary ones, if you do not want to share the full access to your sales.
How to export eBay orders
With Multiorders you can easily know how to export eBay sales to excel spreadsheet and forget about the long process of downloading and merging. Here are the straightforward steps of how to export eBay orders:
- Log in to Multiorders account.
- Go to the Orders tab.
- At the top right-hand corner you will see a button labeled Export. Click on it and you will see three options:
- Export All - choose this option if you want to export all the orders that you have received.
- Export Selected - in this case, you need to select the orders which you wish to export. You must do it before clicking the Export Selected button. Otherwise, nothing will happen.
- Export filtered - here you can filter the orders and then export the results. There are many options for filtering. You can choose any from the available filters such as filter by date, by country, by product SKU, shipping date and many more. In addition, you can create and save custom filters.
- When you finish the preparation steps, if you need them, click on the chosen option. You will be prompted to choose where to save your CSV sheet.
Multiorders - the best order management software
Furthermore, with Multiorders order management software you can not only export but also import eBay sales. Just make sure that the information is set exactly the same as in the downloaded spreadsheet. This is necessary to avoid errors and import quickly.
Even more, you can create professional invoices in just a few clicks. Also, you can add as many shipping carriers as needed. This allows you to reduce shipping costs and manage orders faster. There are plenty other features which we are sure you have already tried and will continue to use to make the most of it.