As an Amazon business owner, you will inevitably have to send out parcels. Probably huge quantities of them. As a result, this procedure can become unbearable and time-consuming. However, when you connect Parcelforce and Amazon through Multiorders you can significantly improve your shipping process.
Parcelforce is a worldwide company created by Royal Mail. These days it can easily compete with its rivals like FedEx or DPD.
How to connect Parcelforce and Amazon?
In order to connect Parcelforce and Amazon, you just need to integrate both accounts separately. Then Multiorders will automatically finish the process. Afterwards, you will be able to fully use the best shipping management software to your advantage.
First, you need to integrate Amazon to Multiorders. Simply follow the steps below.
- Before you start the integration process you must acquire some information. Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/.
- On the right side of the page, you will see “Sign up or manage Amazon MWS”. Click on it.
- You will need to sign in to your Amazon account.
- When you sign in, scroll down to the bottom and click on “Authorise a Developer”.
- Here you need to enter this information:
Developer Name: Multiorders
Developer Account No: 0916-0893-9791
- Click Next.
- Check all the available boxes and click Next.
- In the next page, you will see your details. Note them somewhere as you will need them later.
- Log in to Multiorders and go to Integrations.
- Find the Amazon icon, click on it and fill in the required details. Click Connect.
That is it. Your Amazon integration is done.
Parcelforce integration is a little bit more complicated because it depends on approval from Parcelforce. The approval may take up to 7 days, so hang in there. Afterwards, you should receive the new TEST expressLink account details. Only then you should continue with the Multiorders integration.
Here you can find the detailed instructions on how to integrate Parcelforce to Multiorders shipping management software.
Multiorders the best shipping management software
Whenever you complete both integration processes, Multiorders will automatically connect Parcelforce and Amazon. From that moment on you can start using all the available features.
The most useful features include printing unlimited shipping labels and automatic sales channels updates with tracking numbers. Not to mention unlimited carrier service integrations and automatic stock updates.