USPS labels and inventory management
One of the biggest shipping companies should satisfy your every need for order fulfilment. Did you ever think that the largest US nation’s retail network is USPS (The U.S. postal service)? This is probably the main reason why online sellers trust them with their orders. Another tempting fact is their business size. USPS employs more than 7.5 million people. These details should be enough to simplify your decision-making process. Right after choosing USPS as your shipping carrier, you should take note of their policies - labels, inventory management, etc. In this article, we will take a quick glance through main USPS services and USPS labels.
As mentioned before USPS is one of the oldest and biggest postal services. Their first version was established in 1775. Within all this time they maintain customer’s trust and convenience. Some facts about USPS :
- Employed more than 105.000 military veterans
- Carrier Alert Program. Protect the lives of customers they serve, including older and disabled customers
- 47% of the world’s mail
- Collaboration with FedEx and UPS
- Low cost. Besides these obvious competitive advantages, USPS is really convenient for e-commerce business. They are focused on offering low prices for items of lighter weight. This is one of the cheapest delivery services for any parcel weighing less than 2 pounds.
- Free pickup. USPS makes regular, free pick-ups at every address in the US. It happens six days a week, but they do charge for on-demand pickups. So, even an online seller can put their parcels in an oversized mailbox and expect free pickups.
- Carrier selection. If your warehouse’s location is not suitable for free pickups, they offer you another solution. USPS provides many shipping options and services. Before choosing it you should consider the parcel size and weight.
USPS shipping options:
- Priority Mail Express. Guarantees you overnight shipment, and works 7 days a week. Costs from $24.70
- Priority Mail. Shipping in 1-3 business days. USPS charges from 6.70$ for this service.
- USPS Retail Ground. It is a reliable and economical way to ship oversized packages. Costs from $6.70 and takes from 2 to 8 business days. Also, this service includes USPS Tracking
As soon as you decide which shipping method you are choosing, you need to process your order. In other words, go back to your marketplace and apply all order details. Separate tasks, such as USPS shipping and inventory management will complicate your business. In order to work in a time-efficient way, you should consider third-party help. Multiorders management software has a USPS integration, which allows you to control orders in a single dashboard.
Connect USPS with all sales channels
Multiorders has integrations with all of the most popular sales channels. Connect your accounts and ship them through USPS. Simplify your daily tasks, by using a single order management system. Forget about the endless struggle of processing each parcel separately. Connect all your marketplaces and control all shipping:
- Tracking number
- USPS labels
- Inventory management
- Faster order fulfilment
USPS labels and tracking
The Multiorders dashboard allows printing of USPS labels in bulk for all your orders. Print and ship goods, which are sold from different sales channels. Also, because of USPS inventory integration, the system automatically adds tracking information to each marketplace and additionally informs your customer.