If you are a seller who has multiple worries about your stock - this is an article for you. A lot of sellers do not talk about how it is important to control stock in a warehouse. Although, it is especially important if you want to have a well-managed e-commerce shop.
How will proper stock control benefit you?
- Effective stock management. Keeping an eye on your inventory is a must. Knowing how many products you sell and how many you have, eliminates the possibility of experiencing product shortages, over-selling or having a surplus of stock in the warehouse.
- Save money and time. Good stock management results in less time spent on trying to figure out the quantities of your product in the warehouse. Moreover, this will benefit you in a financial way by reducing money spent on over-buying the goods.
- Increase in efficiency. Good stock management is a way to work more efficiently. Using stock management software is the best way to reduce your time spent on inventory management and focus more on other important areas of your business.
Control stock in a warehouse with Multiorders
Using Multiorders inventory management software is the easiest way you can control stock in a warehouse. Not only can you restock products, but also track sales from a single place. Moreover, you can check live data of your inventory. This means an increase in spare time, money and effectiveness, which is only an advantage for your business!
With Multiorders you can add multiple shops and use different shipping carriers in one place. Therefore, you can manage your inventory without any obstacles. Tools that are offered by Multiorders do not end there. In order to have full stock control with Multiorders you can:
- Modify your inventory with one click
- Create product bundles
- Get “Low stock” alerts
- Create Purchase Orders
- Get automatic inventory updates
- Check the product’s history
- Set “Buying Price” for each one of your products
- Add notes to products for future reference