Congratulations, you have just opened two separate shops. Or maybe you already had them for quite a while, but you are wondering about better inventory management possibilities. If this is the case, you came to the right place. With Multiorders inventory management software you can integrate Shopify and SquareSpace to one dashboard. This allows you to easily manage your stock and forget about the previous confusion.
Integrate Shopify and SquareSpace
Even more, when you integrate Shopify and SquareSpace you open a new world of easy order, inventory and shipping management. You get amazing opportunities together with the software. These include purchase orders, reorder points, automatic stock updates and many more.
Actually, when you decide that it is time to open a new store, you can integrate it too. In short, you can integrate an unlimited amount of stores and an unlimited amount of shipping carriers. This allows you to ship more effectively and handle your orders for the best possible price.
First of all, to access these features you need to integrate Shopify to Multiorders. In order to do that successfully, just follow the steps below.
- Log in to Multiorders account.
- Go to Integrations. Then on the right-hand side find the Shopify icon. Click on it.
- Input the required information and click Connect.
- You will be redirected to the Shopify login page. Fill in the details there and click login.
You will be redirected back to Multiorders with the integration working. The first inventory download may take up to ten minutes. After it finishes, you can integrate SquareSpace.
Secondly, follow these steps to integrate SquareSpace:
- Log in to your SquareSpace admin account.
- Click Settings → Advanced → API Keys.
- Click Create Key.
- In the field under Key Name write Multiorders. Check the box next to Orders. Then click Next.
- Note the API Key somewhere.
- Go back to Multiorders.
- In the Integrations section find the SquareSpace icon. Click on it.
- Fill in the required details together with the API Key.
- At the bottom, you need to check the “Merge products with identical SKU” box and select your previously integrated Shopify store.
- Click Connect.
That is it, now you have both integrations working. Enjoy the Multiorders inventory management software.
Multiorders main features
To sum up, let’s recap what you can do with Multiorders. Obviously, the first step to success was to integrate Shopify and Squarespace. From now on, you can control your stock from one dashboard. Also, you can automatically update the stock levels in both sales channels.
Moreover, you can print shipping labels in a few clicks and automatically add tracking numbers to your sales channels. You can also create your own design and change the format of shipping labels. Even more, you can reprint shipping labels for as many times as you wish. They remain easily accessible even after the shipment.
Further, if you sell in US or Canada you get USPS Commercial Plus pricing, which is awesome and helps you save an enormous amount of money on shipping costs. In case you sell to other world regions, you can integrate an unlimited amount of shipping carriers. This allows you to use the best shipping rates all over the world.
Together with order management and stripe integration, you can also access reports created especially for you. They give you insights on your sales, products, customers and many more important aspects of your business.