When you decide to expand your e-commerce business, you usually open a new store on a different online platform. For example, if you have a Shopify business that sells garden supplies and you take a huge chunk of market share. While being quite satisfied with the current position, you usually decide to strike for more.
Therefore, you open a new eBay shop with different products like plant seeds or home decor. It is also quite common to keep the same products, but open a new shop with different targeting groups and pursue market share in a new segment.
When you open a new eBay shop and the customer flow begins, you can face another challenge which is stock management. It can be overwhelming to manage and somehow synchronise Shopify and eBay stores with each other. That is until you start using Multiorders inventory management software.
With Multiorders it is possible to manage an unlimited amount of stores on one dashboard and never worry about them being out of sync. The main reason is that Multiorders allows you to integrate all your shops and merge their inventory. To put it in a simple way, Multiorders can synchronise Shopify and eBay stores.
Moreover, if those shops sell the same products Multiorders can automatically merge items with the same SKU’s. If your SKU’s are different for the same items, you can do it manually. The important thing is that in the end you will see all the inventory in one place and the workflow will be a lot faster.
To go even further, you can create product bundles, ship in bulk, print labels together with invoices, return forms and picking lists. With Multiorders you have unlimited opportunities to advance inventory management and jump ahead of your competitors.
Synchronise Shopify and eBay stores
In order to synchronise Shopify and eBay stores, you need to have a Multiorders account and integrate each store separately. After the integration, all of your stores will synchronise.
Since you can add as many integrations as you want, Multiorders is great for when you want to expand your business as well. Just follow the steps below and you will be ready to go in no time.
Integrate Shopify store
- Log in to Multiorders account.
- Go to Integrations.
- Find the Shopify icon and click on it.
- Fill in the display name and store name. Click Connect.
- You will be redirected to the Shopify login screen. Fill in the information and click Log In.
- It will redirect you back to Multiorders with the integration working. It may take up to 10 minutes for you inventory to appear. Once the system finishes integrating your Shopify store, continue to add your eBay.
Integrate eBay store
- Go to Integrations.
- Find the eBay icon and click on it.
- Fill in the display name of the shop, check the “Merge products with identical SKU” box and select your Shopify store from the dropdown. Click Connect.
- The system will redirect you to the eBay login page. Fill in the information and click Sign in.
- A new page will appear where you need to grant the application access to Multiorders. Click Agree.
- You will be redirected back to Multiorders with your integration working.
When all the products load, those with the same SKU’s will be merged if you checked the box in step 3. If not, it is possible to do it manually at any time. From this point on, whenever you sell something on either store, the other one will automatically update with available quantities.
If you experience any difficulties don’t hesitate to contact our support team. Live chat, email and phone support is available for everyone, regardless of which plan you subscribed to or if you’re just trying Multiorders for free.