For a growing Shopify business owner it is necessary to find the best way to manage every process involved. Inventory management should not be forgotten, because it is one of the most important parts of an e-commerce business. Having the ability to export Shopify inventory will add flexibility to your business. Continuously looking for better solutions to problems and finding more effective ways to manage inventory will surely reduce expenditure and save time.
How to export Shopify inventory
If you have already created a Multiorders account and experienced the benefits yourself, the next step is to use the software to the fullest. With Multiorders you can export Shopify inventory with ease. Here are the simple steps:
- Log into your Multiorders account
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- In the top right hand corner you will see the Export button.
- Click on it. You will see three options:
- Export All. This means that you will be exporting all of the products that you have listed under your inventory tab.
- Export Selected. Before choosing this option, you will need to select the needed products, by ticking the boxes next to those products. It will only export the ones that you will select.
- Export Filtered. This option allows you filter products by price, quantity, SKU number, store, supplier and many more. Before choosing this option, you need to filter the products by wanted category and only then click on Export Filtered. Otherwise nothing will happen.
- When you choose your option and do the steps to complete it (if needed), Click on it.
- A spreadsheet will be downloaded and you will see your inventory there.
The best inventory management software
To help you deal with multiple tasks, Shopify allows you to integrate an unlimited amount of other software solutions. Multiorders is the best inventory management software to use in 2019. It allows you to handle everyday tasks more effectively and increase chances of faster business growth. Multiorders was created to ease inventory handling, therefore you can automate quite a few actions which required manual labour before.
This means that you can merge products from different stores with the same SKU numbers. You can create bundles and allow yourself easier control of inventory tracking, because when you have bundled inventory it will update automatically together with separate products. In a case where you sell these products as a set and as separate goods simultaneously, this allows you to reduce overselling to the minimum.