The best thing that can improve the image of your online business is a positive review. Because your customers cannot physically try your products, all they can trust is the experience of others. That is why sellers have to figure out how to get Etsy reviews. Just getting a lot of reviews isn’t helpful on its own – you need to ensure that hey are all positive. Therefore, you will have to follow a few simple steps that will help you get positive Etsy reviews.
How to get Etsy reviews?
As mentioned before, there is no easy way to do it. All you can do is follow these four tips, that help in communicating with your customer, to the best of your ability. Usually, when you pay extra attention to your customers, they are more inclined to leave a review. That is why we found the most effective tips that help get Etsy reviews.
- Packaging. Packaging is one of the most effective ways to catch your customer’s attention. We are talking not only about the package itself but also about its contents. In other words, if you add some additional notes or cards this will definitely draw their attention. For example, a handwritten note inside of the package. Not only does it help please your client, but it also creates a bond between you. Also, extra attention to detail shows that you care about your customers.
- Social media. Connecting with your customers on social media is a great way to get Etsy reviews. Think about creating a hashtag for that. As a result, your customers could easily share their opinions. Also, it builds a community for people who love your products.
- Keep it perfect. In other words, you need to fulfil your orders in such a way that they at least meet, or better yet, exceed expectations. Starting with your product quality. Pay attention to the product condition before it’s shipped out. Also, you need to keep up with the estimated delivery date. All these actions create a perfect sale, that helps get Etsy reviews.
- Ask for feedback. The importance of reviews is only obvious to people who’s ability to make a living is directly impacted by them. Most satisfied customers tend to just quietly admire the level of customer experience you provide. Most of the time, all you need to do to turn that appreciation into five stars is to simply ask. If your customer is genuinly satisfied with the quality of your product and service, they are likely to help you out with a few minutes of their time if you ask nicely.
- How To Change Etsy Review
- How To Get Etsy Followers For Your Store
- Etsy Integration
- How To Become An Etsy Featured Seller
- Which Social Media Channels Should You Use For Online Business
- How To Improve Etsy Listings For Better Search Results
- How To Advertise Your Etsy Shop On Pinterest
- 7 TIPS to Improve Your Customer Service