A successful online seller has to always think about how to get more orders. Because more orders mean more customers and a bigger profit. On the other hand, it is harder to focus on your goals when you don’t get anything from it immediately. In other words, when you are not getting paid from eBay straightaway. This happens because of the amount of transactions eBay has to process and depends on your selling performance. In this article, you will find out how long it takes to get paid from eBay and what determines it.
When will you get paid from eBay?
- 3 days. In other words, three days after eBay confirms the delivery of your order. Also, it is only if you pay for shipping and print labels on eBay.
- 7 days. One week after the latest estimated delivery date, if you do not provide a tracking number, but mark the order as shipped.
- 21 days. 21 days after the buyer pays, if you mark their order as shipped, but do not provide any tracking information. Also, if you do not provide any estimated delivery date.
- 3 days. It is 3 days after eBay confirms the order delivery. It works if you ship directly using UPS, FedEx or USPS and enter tracking information to My eBay.
How could you get your money faster?
You will be glad to know that you can make all these transactions happen quicker. In other words, there are some tips to get paid from eBay faster. First – ship orders as fast as possible. The best time to do it is as soon as you receive an order. Second, always inform your customer and provide an estimated delivery date. Another thing to keep in mind is that you should always update tracking numbers. Moreover, you need to respond quickly to shopper issues, seeing that Top Rated Sellers, Above Standard or Standard status sellers get paid from eBay faster than others.
- Achieve E-Commerce Success As a Small Business Owner
- Overcome Sales Obstacles – The Definitive Guide
- 5 Tips For E-commerce Workflow Optimisation
- Selling Limits On eBay