For Shopify business, it is essential to have a clear and visible return policy. This is especially important for e-commerce business, because online customers do not have a chance to touch and evaluate the products before buying. Thus, it is crucial for a Shopify business to have a return policy in place.
A concise and clear return policy gives consumers a feeling of security and trust. This allows attracting more customers as a return policy can act as a guarantee that the products are of high quality and will match the expectations.
Shopify return form
A part of a return policy for e-commerce business should be a return form which is included in the parcel. For most businesses, it can be quite hard to track and print the right return form for each customer. However, if a business uses Multiorders inventory management software, it will help generate Shopify return forms automatically.
It is possible to print automatically generated invoices, return forms, shipping labels, delivery notes and picking lists.
Multiorders went the extra mile to satisfy their customers and implemented easy options for necessary document generation. It is possible to print automatically generated invoices, return forms, shipping labels, delivery notes and picking lists. Because of this, a business can save a huge amount of time and print all the documents with a couple of clicks.
Not to mention, that these documents can be printed at any time for an unlimited amount.
How to print Shopify return form?
In order to print a Shopify return form, you only need to follow a few simple steps below.
- Log into your Multiorders account.
- Go to the order which you want to complete and click Ship Order.
- Select the courier that will deliver the parcel.
- Fill in the details and click on Create Label. Depending on the courier you may need to confirm the rates first.
- In the next window, you can print the label together with all the necessary documents. In this case, click on Return Form at the bottom.
- A new window with your return form will open. Just click Print at the top right-hand corner.
If you ever need to reprint any of your return forms, just go to Orders → Shipped. Locate the order, click on Print and select Returns form.