Your employees can print this list and bring it to the warehouse to make it easier to find the required items. It is most useful when a customer orders multiple products with different SKU’s, you have a large amount of inventory and high volume of orders.
How to print Shopify picking list
Printing a picking list in Multiorders is very easy. All you need to do is follow a few simple steps. Here are the steps to print the picking list:
- Log in to your Multiorders account.
- Click on the Orders tab.
- Under the New section find the order for which you want to print the picking list and click on Ship Order.
- In the pop-up window chose a carrier. Depending on the carrier you choose, you either only need to confirm rates or fill out some additional fields.
- Click Create Label.
- You will see an option to Print Label. Underneath it click on Picking List.
- A new tab in your browser will open with the picking list. If everything is correct click on Print at the top right hand corner.
How to reprint picking list later
If you have already printed a label or you want to reprint the picking list, you can do the following steps:
- Click on Orders, choose Shipped and find the order you to print the picking list for.
- Select Print. In the drop down menu that appears click on Picking List.
- A new tab on your browser will open.
- At the top right hand corner click Print.
If you need to reprint a Shopify picking list, just follow the same steps. You can print as many picking lists or any other documents as you want.