When you own an Etsy business it is important to print Etsy shipping labels as quickly as possible and ship items immediately. However, on the Etsy platform, it can become a hassle if you need to print several shipping labels. Not to mention that each label costs additionally.
To avoid these problems you should use Multiorders shipping management software. With it, you can print labels without additional costs, print labels in bulk and use custom label formats. Even more, you can create shipping presets for faster order fulfilment. Most importantly, you can reprint Etsy shipping labels as many times as needed.
How to print Etsy shipping labels
It is simple to understand how to print a shipping label on Etsy if you follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Multiorders account.
- Go to the Orders tab and find the orders that you want to ship. In the case where you have more than one order going to the same address, you can merge them together for easier shipment.
- At the top of the order list, next to Filter you should see an orange notification showing the number of orders that can be auto-merged/merge orders. After you merge those orders you will see an M symbol in your order section under Tags. Even if a customer buys from different platforms which are integrated into Multiorders software, but the delivery address matches, you can still merge those orders.
- Click Ship Order. You will see a pop-up window with order information and carrier options. This window is different for each user because it depends on the integrations you have.
- This is where you can use your shipping presets. Shipping presets contain predefined parcel measurements, weight and a predefined shipping carrier. If you do not have any shipping presets you can proceed with filling out the information manually. If you choose manual shipment, you can add a carrier and a tracking number. In other cases, all of this is automatically done by Multiorders.
- Click on the chosen carrier. No matter what carrier integration you have, the manual shipment possibility will always be there.
- After confirming rates, click Create Label.
- Here you will have a choice to print all other necessary documents together with a shipping label. This includes invoice, return form, picking list and delivery note. Click Print Label.
That is it. Now you know how to print Etsy shipping labels and save a lot of time by doing it. If you wish to set up shipping presets or adjust more shipping related settings just go to Settings → Shipping. Moreover, in the settings, you can choose a predefined shipping label format or request a custom one if nothing suits your needs. We advise you to fill everything thoroughly for easier control and process automation.