Each online seller has a lot of tasks to handle – from product research to delivering it to the customer. The whole delivery process consists of two main parts – pickup and handling. Choosing FedEx – one of the most popular shipping carriers – is a safe option, keeping in mind that they manage to complete more than 14 million shipments every year. Because of their popularity, many FedEx shipping integration solutions exist. For this reason, we compiled this article, which explains how and why you should use FedEx to fulfil your orders.
- Pricing. Like many other shipping carriers, FedEx uses dimensional pricing, which depends on the space a parcel occupies.
- Delivery. Because of their delivery, FedEx is one of the most convenient shipping carriers. It offers to deliver a parcel to FedEx Office and FedEx Ship Center locations. Also, it has FedEx Home Delivery
- Packaging. As mentioned before, Your pricing depends on packaging size. So, FedEx is offering a handy tool to educate you about packaging tips
Benefits of FedEx shipping:
- Safety & reschedule. FedEx takes care of their users and their parcels. They provide users with a FedEx delivery manager, which allows holding packages at a FedEx office or scheduling delivery for a specific time.;
- Deliveries on a Saturday. A list of benefits of FedEx cannot go without their excellent availability. They deliver orders on Saturday, which helps better fulfil shoppers’ needs.
- Competitive pricing. Also, FedEx offers one of the best shipping rates for bigger parcels, packages up to 50 pounds. Furthermore, you can negotiate for lower shipping quotes.
FedEx shipping solutions in the US:
- Ground – delivers in 1 to 7 business days, depending on location
- Home Delivery – delivers in 1 to 7 business days, depending on location. For packages up to 70lbs
- Express Saver – third business day delivery
- FedEx 2Day – second-day delivery
- Standard Overnight – the next day delivery by 3 p.m., including Saturdays
- Priority Overnight – the next day delivery by 10:30 a.m., including Saturdays
- First Overnight – the next business day by 8 a.m.
- SameDay – door-to-door delivery in a few hours, available 365 days a year
FedEx international shipping solutions:
- International Ground – delivers in 2 to 7 business days
- International Economy – delivers in 2 to 5 business days
- Freight Economy – delivery by 10:30 a.m. between Canada and the US
- International Priority – depending on area, delivers from 1 to 3 business days
- International Economy Freight – delivers within 5 business days
- Freight Priority – delivers by 10:30 a.m. between Mexico, Canada and the US
- International Priority Freight – delivers in 1 to 3 business days
FedEx shipping integration
The most cost-effective way to use FedEx services is through third-party software. Automate your shipping, tracking numbers, stock management and easily get their labels printed.Conveniently, Multiorders has a FedEx shipping integration which allows you to do all that and even more! As soon as you receive an order from any sales channel, simply click on the FedEx logo and our software will do the rest.
Automated tracking numbers
By saying that our software will do the rest we mean it. Automatically mark your order as dispatched on all platforms with tracking numbers. Because of the FedEx shipping integration, the system automatically adds tracking information to each marketplace and additionally informs your customer. That way, you won’t need to check and update any shipping information.
All sales channels
As well as FedEx shipping integration, Multiorders has all of the most popular sales channels. In this way, you get automated tracking and order fulfilment is four times faster. Finally, you can ship all your orders with FedEx. As a result, you can forget about fulfilling individual parcels. Also, you can ship them all in a few clicks.
Multiorders allows you to connect multiple marketplaces and control all your inventory in one place. Because our software’s inventory is adjustable to each sales channel. So, all changes that you make in www.multiorders.com will instantly appear on each e-shop. Due to these functions, it provides you with a time-effective solution to modify stock-levels, pricing, etc.