Each online seller has many tasks on their mind – how to sell more items, how to find new customers and the most important – how to fulfil their orders. For this reason, we would like to explain how does one of the most popular shipping carriers work – Royal Mail. Besides being based in the UK it is well known and awarded all across Europe. Also, it has additional services specific to e-commerce. In this article, you will find the best way to manage Royal Mail shipments.
Royal Mail for e-commerce
As mentioned before Royal Mail is a well-known shipping carrier in the UK and Europe.The only thing that they do not provide is services in the US. Besides that, Royal Mail takes a leading position in the UK. They offer a wide range of options for online sellers –
- Same day delivery
- Next business days delivery
- 2-3 business days delivery
Also, Royal Mail already won a few awards in Europe. Additionally, they offer some other services specifically for Europe:
- 3-5 business days delivery
- 10-15 business days delivery
In the same manner, Royal Mail offers different services for International shipping:
- 5-7 business days delivery
- 6-12 weeks
Royal Mail offers a unique service – Articles for the Blind option. They offer special Royal Mail shipments for books, relief maps, letters, printed materials, etc. made to aid visually impaired people. They come delivered by First Class International rate.
How to automate Royal Mail shipments?
As mentioned before, the delivery time of Royal Mail shipments directly depends on their location: whether it is in the UK, EU or International. Besides the fact that you cannot speed up your delivery, you always can accelerate your order fulfilment. In other words, you can automate your tracking updates and complete shipping with a few clicks:
- Tracking number. With third-party help – Multiorders management software, you can complete your daily tasks 3-4 times faster. Because the system has integrations with Royal Mail and all sales channels, it automatically synchronizes all shipping data. In other words, the system automatically adds tracking information to each marketplace and additionally informs your customer. That way, an online seller won’t need to check and update any shipping information.
- Label Printing. The Multiorders dashboard allows printing of Royal Mail labels in bulk for all your orders. In this way, you save a lot of time. Instead of printing a label for each parcel, simply print labels in bulk and complete your Royal Mail shipments! Print and ship goods, which are sold from different sales channels.
How Royal Mail shipments affect your inventory management?
Multiorders automates Royal Mail shipments as well as the whole inventory management. As mentioned before, the system has integrations with all major sales channels, like eBay, Amazon, Newegg, Shopify, etc. Multiorders has an adjustable inventory to each one of them. In other words, all changes, which you make in our software will instantly appear in each marketplace. A time-efficient way to modify stock-levels, pricing, etc. in a single dashboard.
Royal Mail and other shipping carriers
Despite all sales channels integrations, Multiorders also offers many benefits for all other shipping carriers. In this case, you can choose a different shipping carrier for each order. For example, because Royal Mail shipments are not available in the USA, you can ship your USA orders with Parcel2GO, USPS, etc. Simply click on your chosen one and Multiorders will do the rest.
Best way to manage Royal Mail shipments
The most cost-efficient way to manage your inventory and fulfil Royal Mail shipments is with the Multiorders platform. Our management software allows you to fulfil orders faster with an automation system. It provides you with a single dashboard, where you can easily manage all your Royal Mail shipments. Multiorders:
- All sales channels
- All shipping carriers
- Single dashboard